Sunday 18 November 2012

I need your help

I have never had any experience with blogging until a couple of weeks ago. I kind of discovered how to set this blog up by trial and error and I am still in the process of adding to it and refining it.

Would those of you who visit here and have some experience in this area please stop by and make some suggestions.

What would be a good addition to this site?
Would you like to see other authors featured on here and hear their thoughts?
Would you buy ad space on here if it was available?
If I set up links to other blogs, would you link yours here?
Are contests helpful? What about surveys?
I only write M/F, would you like to see authors who deal in other genres represented.. eg. M/M etc.

Any and all help would be appreciated...

Happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment